Mohawks Rock

We have to do something....what is it? What is gong to join us together?

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well we will never know til we try besides the systems already fallin apart now as it is
you are an idiot, and a hypocrite
You support anarchy? Yet you are a Nazi...
You do realize that Nazis were fascists and that fascism is one the most extreme totalitarian forms of government, that denies so many basic human liberties, right?
Or in other words, fascism is the polar opposite of anarchism.
IRONY!!!!

And the anarchist cookbook? Seriously?
Leave the explosives and domestic terrorism to the people who know what they're doing.
Actually, no. Go ahead, follow those recipes.
You might end up doing the world a favor, when you inevitably blow your ass up.
i customize my own beliefs so sorry about ya luck the worlds better off with out assholes like you. and yea those recipes do work they arent bullshit its people like you that dont know what the fuck ya doin. just like the warning on the back of the book says "this book is not for children or morons" and youre obviously one of the two
"yea those recipes do work they arent bullshit its people like you that dont know what the fuck ya doin. just like the warning on the back of the book says "this book is not for children or morons" and youre obviously one of the two"

Don't make me laugh.
I probably handle more chemicals on a weekly basis, than you have in your life.
lmao whatever you say
Call me a pessimist but i believe that this is a problem that far supercedes our generation... it all comes down to group identification and basic social conflict theory. everyone wants to belong to some group or organization and those organizations try to exert power over the others. its never going to end, been going on since the beginning of time why should it stop now? the only certainty we have in life of breaking that cycle is death.
Well said.
Sir, I salute you.
thanks ladies its good to know that while we are idealistic, we also live in reality
hierarchal organization has only existed for an estimated 5000-25000 years of 5 million years of known human existence. Direct democracy is the first counter example that comes to mind.
you obviously aren't counting the many years of tribal systems dating back to prehistory. When I said beginning of time I meant that. Tribes conquered others for wives, slaves, food and other resources. Unfortunately, this is our purest and most basic mode of existence. When you think of political parties or religious affiliations think tribe. Marx stated that the classes were constantly in a power stuggle to exert some sort of dominance over the other. Take out class and put whatever word you want to put in it, nation, government, religion, gender... We haven't changed at all, we have just developed a more elegant and official way to screw each other over.
On that topic a good protest would be to get as many people in the world as you can, that are willing to do anything to make a change, and have them all kill themselves leaving a notes that all say the samething. Its stupid and no one would do it, but it would have an effect. its like revolution through suicide.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4