Mohawks Rock

Ok, so i got my mohawk last sunday, and since then whenever i wear it up, my mom looks at me like i'm scum. It's just fucking hair. I didn't go get a tattoo of FUCK YOU across my forehead, i don't come home high or drunk, its just fucking hair. She treats me like shit, and my dad and stepmom almost disowned me. How did you guys deal with getting a mohawk with conservative close minded parents? BTW i'm 16 and still in school, but going to job corps in the next months, so they don't even have to deal with me for much longer.

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got both my ears peirced, and pretty soon i'm getting my lebrae and then my septum done.
my mom cut my hawk for me. she loves it. i know my dad cringed a bit at first but he's acepted that im weird and the hair just matches my personality.
Well, my mom doesn't care, with me it's othe peoples parents. I'm in band, and the other day one of the parents come up to me and says, "This hairstyle is a slap in the face to your band and your family and i request that you take it down"

I was like, psh.
Damn! I thought my town was bad...both my boyfriend and I have hawks, and we're in the band, and no one has said anything about it to us...except not to dye them weird colors right before contests and such.
Plus, the assumption she made about it being a slap in the face to your family? I hope you took her down instead of your hair.

But yeah, I agree that it's always other people's parents instead of my own. Supposedly I'm a "bad influence" on certain friends of mine...according to their parents, with whom I've usually exchanged under ten words with on average. Boo.
haha
I was told today that i scared my freinds dad...i guess thats why he sent me home...and wont let me come back...
fuck him man....its your life dude. give him smething to be fuckn scared of bro....
well, i didn't take it down, but i didn't say anything to him about it. I feel like the best way to make someone made is to do your best to make them happy. Read that in the bible, to get revenge at your enemies feed them when they're hungry and give them drink when they thirst. basically, be the bigger person.
dude your a better man them me bro...i would of whipped out my pierced dick an told him to fuckn suck it....

they treat us like scum so we should act like scum....fuck him judgin you man

inkedtrash2@aol.com
Heh! I've found that a great technique to use in situations like this is to simply stare back at them and calmly grill them with "Why?" and force them to give you a legitimate answer. Most people can't, and will just ramble. Keep asking them "Why?" or "That isn't an answer." to most of what they react with, unless they can actually give you a legitimate point. It has been my experience that pretty much every answer will be either rather thoughtless and empty, or an entirely selfish one. In any case, forcing them to actually *think* about what they just and then to justify it does well to diffuse most hostile people very quickly.

Else you can always hit them with "I find that it is better to stand on your own, than to be lost in the faceless crowd of mediocrity." and just walk away. Perhaps a bit on the intellectual side, but it seems to leave a good impression. May or may not be your style, though. :D
I didn't have any trouble with my parents, they let me do anything as long as its not immoral, illegal, or dangerous.

But as far as any negative feedback I just try to explain that I like my hair the way it is and just because its a weirder hairstyle then theirs doesn't mean that we had much different reasons for choosing our haircuts.
My mum freaked out when i got my 'hawk,she just kept bitching.
The best thing i can think to do is not care,thats what i did.
fuckn rite man....its you life not hers

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo