Mohawks Rock

Any thoughts?

Views: 324

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe I've lived in Florida too long, but there is nothing attractive about a stumpy, little, 14 year old guy in skin-tight jeans, a baggy sweater, and eye liner in mid-summer when it is 90 degrees, and feels like 100. It makes me want to kick him where the sun don't shine with my steel-toed boots.

In general, I'd say they don't actually look good on most people, but when someone can pull them off, they look absolutely delicious.
I wear nothing but skinny jeans. Reasons being:

1.I am 5' tall and they make me look quite a bit taller than that
2.Docs are easy to tuck into them
3.The look better with braces
4.They come in more colors/patterns than you can imagine(rocking b/w zebras right now)
5.They're FUCKING comfortable

As a side note, most slender-average guys look unbelievably hot in skinnies.
damn straight im wiv u girl
make ur legs go on foreva
and i wna get zebra skinnys but i want the stripes to be large
and damn straight there comfy its like giving ur legs a hug
xxx
Mhmm! Not to mention making you feel sexy as hell.

On the rare occasions I feel like wearing heels, I break out my stilettos and my best pair of skinnys. =D

Instant sex appeal.
Not at all.
nope i cut em myself as well,
that way you can also give em the needed ball room.
i look like a goof in bell bottomy shits
but i have a few pairs of flared jeans but like 6 pairs of skinny jeans
..only becasue they are plaid and stripey and bright orange pairs i just buy whatever i like atm
I loved my plaid/tartan skinnies but they died :( Stupid crotches! If only they were slightly looser around the crotch. Men in skinny jeans can be a great look. I'm sticking to my black maternity jeans....more eating room.
i wish i could get some nice and cheap skinnys here because just wearing tight jeans i hate because i can't get them the fuck off my feet(plus they crush the nuts) but eather way i have to generally wear girls clothing because i'm tall and skinny with hips same thing goes for my sons both fit girls pants better
It happens a lot. I have a lot of guys buying girls pants and girls buying guys pants.
(And its because some lines/cuts of skinny jeans aren't cut for womens hips - wide hips, so it works nicely)
ahh so maby skinnys wouldn't be so good for me because i'm one of the few guys that actually has hips
i grew up wearing baggy jeans, not a big fan of skinnies. i do have 2 pairs of 'skinner' jeans, not exactly skin tight, but i do like how tight they are, a pair are my plaid ones that i love.

also a lot of pairs here are expensive, and i don't think i would like the look of them on me. by no means do i have jeans past my ass, but i do like some breathing room for my legs and other parts.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4