Mohawks Rock

I'm sick of the bad reputation that anarchist continue to receive. I have posted another dicussion about anarchy on this site before. Gladly it was well received. The problem i have no is not with your average joe. It is with the aanrchist that claim the red a without the udnerstanding of what it stands for. All of these indivdulalist anarchist are givign us a bad name, and bad propagada. Anarchy is not about chaos and a freelance society. It is the realization of true unity. It is people who have similar beliefs comign together and living in a society that benefits everyone, and hurts no one. A sosicety where the government is truly run by the people. The abolishment of leaders, yet the realization that everyone is a leader. A society where you don't have to fight the system, because the system works for you. A place where you don't have to betray your values because no one asks you too. A place where you are safe becaus eif you get hurt, people will take care of you. Anarchy and chaos are polar opposites. Its high time people realize this. "The government the governs best is one that governs least. The government that governs least if none at all." Thomas Jefferson.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The satanic bible is the ultimate self help book, it's basically about self empowerment and shit.
I got a sweatband with an a on it at the mall that means im an anarchist right
LOL!
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, win.
Now to be serious, you are all fucking idiots. Anarchy without chaos bullshit. Chaos is a necessary part of life it cannot be stopped it is elemental. With or without government there is chaos. Look a little harder at what chaos actually is. And to think that in anarchy suffering, violence, and killing would not exist is to be blind. In anarchy survival would overpower ideologies. Humans would live similar to amimals. We would still kill but for survival not greed or beliefs. In nature there is constant violence and death every creature fighting against another. However in anarchy unneccisary fighting will cease. There is a risk of being killed whenever animals fight because of this they attack only when they feel the need and attack animals they can easily overpower when feeding. Animals do not fight unless they need to because they relize each fight could be their last. Religion convinces man that when he dies here he will continue to live on someplace else. Man is now guaranteed survival and is thus willing to fight and risk his life for causes and ideals. Which is why people are willing to put thier lives in jeoperdy in order to kill other people just cause they live different. There is still killing and violence in anarchy but it has a purpose. I suggest people learn to create thier own opinions instead of cutting and pasting them off the internet. Feel free to argue with me thats why im here. Wake the fuck up!
There is a subtle difference between peoples perception of chaos and ours.......
As far as im concerned your just another mall kid who trys to make himself sound big and puts down other peoples opinion. Whos to say your right, to be honest your just like a republician, but that i mean your so stubborn in what you believe to even think your wrong and believe someone else causes chaos in your mind. now you need to wake up and realize that you just another worthless waste of space who was an invalid opinion.
There is also a difference between your perception of chaos and what it actually is
Explain to me.
Chaos is actually not so chaotic. lets say you put a drop of water on a sloped surface and it rolls down then you put another drop on the same spot youd think it would roll down the same way but it doesnt it rolls down a different way because things that affect the drops route are different wind speed/pressure, temperature, earths rotation, etc. are all different than the first drop. Thats chaos same action two completely different results its why life is not stuck in an infinate loop. Why things seem to happen chaoticly. Thousands of small events cause major events. The drop changing course is a major event you can see caused by smaller events you didnt notice. Thats the theory of chaos in a nut shell.
There how can anarchy simply be defined as chaos? By your definition everything in life would be chaos then. Meaning every single political theory and practice is chaos. Thus they are all the same. Which in itself makes no sense. It contradicts the whole idea of having different political beliefs. Your definition makes sense. However, it does not make sense when you apply it to politics. You may be smart. But your also single minded. You think your right and don't look at the whole picture. So in the short run you are right, but in the long run your wrong.
i wna get a tattoo of the anarchy symbol with anarchy and freedom written under it
a true anarchist society is the way foward and if i ever buy my own island the true anarchist of u out there are very welcome to come live on it with me
xxx

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo