Mohawks Rock

Short and simple. i want to gain some more muscle and not shit is working. wieght lifting wont work. being fit doesnt work. and eating right doesnt work.

im a scrawny kid and always have been and i want some change around my school.

havent tried creatine wieght gain stuff.

any good ideas?

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

florissant missouri, pretty close to saint louis city. the USA
ok, www.americanparkour.com this is it i think
what kind of kung fu?
Increase your protein intake. Eat lots of white meats, pork, poultry, and fish. Work out 3 times a week for about 40 minutes. Start out with stretching and a quick 10 minute jog. Then lift weights and stretch some more. Gradually increase your weights, don't start too high or your muscles can get strained and they will tear. And as time goes on try working out 4 or 5 times a week. When you eventually get comfortable doing your exercises, try working out every day and increasing your time.

Weight gain substances are full of sugar, they make you fat, not muscular.

Eating right does work, and so does lifting weight. You just need to devote years to getting where you want. Look at Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein, he has been lifting weights for over.. 30 years.. and he now has the body he wants. Which is absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself.

You just have a very fast metabolism. You will never get big, you will get toned. It's that way with most guys though.

Try eating veggies in different forms. V8 juice, or even candied. I like candied asparagus. It tastes.. like candy.. And is really good for you.
thanks guys
I have the same problem, try drinking a whey protein shake right after you work out and 45 minutes before you work out
well thing is, i dont want to lose wieght. i want more body mass but in the muscle form.
i have the same issue with that but i keep losing wieght and cant get it back and if i do get it back i ened up losing it again and i tried many things, i tried eating a pb&j sandwitch be4 i went to sleep, eating a lot of noddles and shit with a lot of carbs and nothing seams to work, but idk maybe it will work 4 u tho
this IS a good thing your realise
lol in a way it is but i think im a bit tooooo skinny, u can see my ribs and spin and the bones in my hands a bit, i think its look a bit nasty
well do u think this girl is 2 skinny this is what i DONT want to look like and with the way i keep losing wieght and gaining a lil back im worried that is what im going to look like..... o and ice cream is better then pie

holocaust,
child labor,
etc etc.
at least if you go to jail you might slip through the bars =D

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19