Mohawks Rock

Whats the weirdest or creepiest thing youve experienced?

My weirdest experience was when i was at my high schools park 2-3 yrs ago. It was late night and i was sitting alone on a swing, just thinking, when i came back to reality i was looking around and saw this really bright white orb above a house. I thought nothing of it. Later on i got up to go try and get a better look at it..the minuite i got up it started moving across the sky. I started running but eventually it disappeared behind some trees.

planes and helicopters are to loud and cant hover that long, wwaaaaayyyyyy too low for a satellite or star, obviously not a street light like i though at first and just didnt seem like a prank someone could pull off.  Ive gone through every possibility but nothing seems to fit.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to OP: Sounds like you saw a UFO. I have a co-worker that tells me about the same kind of object he saw back in the 80's.

Either they are glowing orbs, or gliding cylinders.. -shrugs-

When I was 11, I went to a fair with my fam. It was in Haines where they had the set of the disney movie 'White Fang' all set up.

Me and my sister were cruising around this western-looking set (they had gift shops set up in each one),

I see this open pine coffin leaning on the side of this building, my sister said "I dare you to get in it", I said no, and this tall, skinny ragged cowboy comes right up and says "are ya sure y' don't want to?.."

I just stood there, gazed at this guy for a couple seconds, I turn to my sister and said to the effect of "hey, check this guy out"... My sister says "what guy?". I turn back, the cowboy was loong gone. I had only turned my head for a couple seconds.. Nobody around apperantly saw this cowboy... So yeah, I dont quite know what to make of that...

ive only had one really odd experience. was when i was living with a girlfriend of mine a few years ago. well it seems there is a ghost in their house. i had never been a true believer because i had never seen or experienced it. well i know its real now. anyway
it happened twice. the first time it was like 12 at night i opened my door from my room. i look to the left to see a tall black dude in a jump suit glowing.... i just stopped and looked knowing this shit couldnt be real because he was fucking GLOWING! i just went right back in my room closed the door. woke my gf up. told her about it...seems it happens alot

second was i was down stairs in the kitchen making me a samich i had locked the back door with the dead bolt...yeeeah i saw the lock turn then the door open. was about the only times i saw anything. From what i was told it happens alot, usually he just appears and stands around like its his fucking house. other then that he turns on the tv. they were used to it by the time i lived there lol
Yeah man, I can feel pain in my dreams too. I had a dream when I was young about the kids at my elementary school throwing rocks at me and I could feel every last one hitting me.
One night after going to a local show me and my friend went to go catch the bus back home and we saw this little girl wearing a pink dress in a playground near the venue just standing staring at us. It was pretty dark and she seemed pretty young to be alone by herself so we asked her why she wasn't at home and where were her parents. We got no reply and we got a bit paranoid so we just left. We told our friends and their parents about this story since they lived near by and they told us that their neighborhood is haunted and above an old burial ground. My friend's dad told us that he saw a girl in the same playground with the same description as the girl we saw a couple weeks earlier. No parents, really late at night and no reply. Could be a really shy girl but I like to think we saw a ghost. Definitely got some creepy vibes that night and definitely did not like that situation.
When I was locked in a public bathroom for several hours. I eventually had to climb from the top to get over. It was pretty difficult and only while I was climbing down, I could see few faces around from nowhere, it was nothing but embarrassing.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4