Mohawks Rock

What are your thoughts?  That is definitely a unique styling of a mohawk, and not nearly as hard as a true fanned mohawk or liberty spikes, but it is definitely unique, and interesting that Japan now has the record for tallest mohawk.

Views: 2531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wth is that??

Without any fanning, with it just being a straight point like that, its a strange kind of "mohawk" if "mohawk" is what it is considered.  I usually expect to see some fanning or, if going with the liberty spikes, it uses multiple spikes.  either way, pretty damn impressive

wouldnt call it a mohawk though, tis more a unihawk? XD

That is kind of what I was trying to express. I think thats what I would call it but I didnt hear the record organization's deefinition of mohawk.  I guess they dont consider it a seperate thing.

A World record DOES NOT make it cool lookin' ! I am offended that random people shave thier sides and put up a so-called Hawk  for just a day and call it a day. I respect people who actually keep putting up a hawk regularly . My Girlfriend says "That is not a hawk. ITS a Chicken Hawk! "   lol

lol chickenhawk! as for how it looks, its bendy floppy and yeah ida liked to have seen him the next day 

I dont always put mine up because i work in construction. The hard hat and the conditions its just not feasible

he looks like a damn unicorn,this isnt a mohawk

That's an interesting style but sweet none the less

interesting point there dude :P

Not to be disrespectful - but first thought sprung to mind - Pikmin style! :O  Interesting idea though, I prefer more traditional 'hawk fans and multiple spikes :D

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker left a comment for Giant Mohawk Man
11 hours ago
Toker commented on Toker's photo
11 hours ago
Toker left a comment for AlexS
12 hours ago
Toker posted photos
13 hours ago
Toker commented on Tay Tay Hashbarger's photo
13 hours ago