Mohawks Rock

what are some products that you use in australia

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

Anything that says "strong hold" or "glue" I'm willing to try. As well hairspray.

I've heard great things about a product called White Sands, bit pricey and can only be brought online, but if it does what it claims to its basically like..Jesus tears or something.
As I said in the other thread I've been using Silhouette Super Hold Laquer.

I've been getting the 500g cans since it's the price of the 400g. Unfortunately the place that I get it from sold out. I bought their last 500g can. So today I got two of the 400g can and had a good chat to them. They loved my hair :D

Been getting it from Priceline I think. Will have to try the freeze spray one that you mentioned in the other thread
I got it wrong. It's Price Attack that I buy it from, not priceline.
both shops sell it, you want schwarzkopf freeze spray
vo5 wet look strong hold hair gell ,
Heya just posting what i tried with my mowhawk :) i was told by my cousin to use Manga Head by Garnier and i also use hairspray Goldwell hair lacquer super firm hold factor 10 ... its pretty good but stoll willing to use other stuff :D
My cousin uses for his mow Surf Hair by Garnier as his is small
I really need to find something new, cause my hair is naturally really curly it needs to be straightened than this wax i got from somewhere, rockstar or something i think its called (its in a red container) just makes it look all dreadlocky.

I like the waxxy look it gives it, like the texture but compared to this hair spray the girl used at newtown in sydney when i first got it done is nothing. Cant remember the spray but it wouldnt go down. only problem is it made it look ahh fluffly looking.
Aaron sounds like she back combed it and sprayed it at the same time , trial and error Aaron , make sure you read the the hair spray cans first :)
Yeah thats the way im going, fuck it if it looks crap ill just say its in the making lol.
I found myself a can of this and bought it. I tried it and it's not as strong as the Silhouette one that I'm using, but it's not leaving little white things through my hair either.
I like it.

My problem is that I have only found one can of this stuff and it's only 250ml cans.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4