Mohawks Rock

Hahahaah
shit i live in this little shit whole they call Shawnee.

And at the momment im the olny chick at SHS with a Mohawk!

People have been talking bad about me for awhile now but
i say whatever because i like it!
And MoHawks do rule.
Dont you think?

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Heh I've been to Shawnee once or twice, matter of fact I wired up your gymnasium for wifi a couple of months ago. Keep rocking the hawk, you don't need to bother with what other people think.
Fuck yeah. I'll be rocking the hawk in the sooner state and I could give a fuck less about what other people think about my hair. If you dig my hawk OK. If you don't, OK. Its my hair and I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it. I don't tell them how to cut their hair, now do I? No, I don't, because I have better things to do.

Peace Out
MMFWCL
Hell yea i think so too..
i live in OKC..the capitol of Oklahoma for my whole life
..and yea like Chance said keep rocking the hawk...and
feel free to add me and we can give some tips about our
hair products we both use ...
..Shawn....AkA Shorty
you live in okc? thats cool man, i am currently at the University of Oklahoma in nearby norman... do you like ska music? i'm trying to start a skacore band here... something similar to Operation Ivy.
totally understand lol i worked at the walmart in my home town of Claremore and despite my two years of service they started having the antitheft guys stalk me while i was working cuz some bitch that i worked with told them that she didnt trust me and i was probably a thief! i didnt give a shit though i just smiled and waved and went about my business cuz i had a mohawk and i didnt have to care!!! and yes the hawks do rule something fierce!
first off mohawks fucking rock im too lazy to put my hair in one all the time but i love em second chicks with hawks are hott third if they talk bad about you FUCK EM

RSS

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service