Mohawks Rock

VenomousRose's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My job bitched about me wearing mine up a few weeks back. I was told I was a girl an…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 23, 2009 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"I can get my spikes really well, but fanning is a little harder. I can do it, but wi…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 12, 2009 to Fanning vs. Spiking

34 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Glamour Addict

"I went to a salon where they had a lesbian punker working. I walked into three diffe…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 8, 2009 to I'm thinking about getting a mohawk, but where to get it cut?

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

"I have 17 piercings. Three in each ear (2g, 8g, and 16g), my right cartilage, eyebro…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 7, 2009 to piercings and body modification

107 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Grody Jodi

"LOL, thanks. I'm fluent in sarcasm."

VenomousRose replied Apr 7, 2009 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"Mine is rock hard or very resilient most of the time, so when they ask and I am in a…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 7, 2009 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"Mine is pretty odd, don't know if it is special to anyone but me. It is longer in f…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 7, 2009 to What's special about your mohawk?

86 May 4, 2010
Reply by GRINDCORE BASTARD

"I get that a lot... Being a stripper i tell them to come see me at work and find out…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 2, 2009 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"I furkin hate when people just grab it without asking! Especially when they tug it o…"

VenomousRose replied Apr 2, 2009 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"I don't mind answering the stupid questions... It's when they insult me that makes m…"

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
14 hours ago
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
14 hours ago
Gibby updated their profile
Friday
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5