Mohawks Rock

started a new jacket, and i'm sick of cutting my fingers while putting studs in. any suggestions on easyer ways to stud a leather jacket.

also, lets compare vests and jackets

Views: 333

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love it. and the the fact that its white makes it that much cooler
Agreed! White leather is my favorite medium of anything. I love it sooo much, haha. It's just more crisp.

Is yours denim or leather? :-) (asking cause of the bleach pen reference)
You're welcome! /drools =]
Your missing a stud! Right side, second row. If you care that is! Sweet shit though. Love your leftover crack backpiece!
fuckin° rad
a jacket i been working on for awhile, i still need to do some stuff to the front, also wanna fill in around the casulties patch with studs like i did around the OI patch.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
thats such a nice white leather jacket too. i need one :P
i just finished my first leather jacket:

painstakingly painted with waterproof acrylic, freehand over the course of a month or two, and studded with a stud tool/ leather punch but i had to bend all the studs on the sleeves by hand, as far as doing that easy i'd just reccomend a pair of gloves with rubber grip on the palm/fingers, you still will get blisters though, just not as bad.

trust me, there's a lot more detail than it looks, i could show you zoomed in pics if you want xDD

and here's a vest i did with good ol' bleach and then traced it with sharpie and colored with sharpie [i've been afraid to wash it but apparantly soaking it in vinegar keeps the color in?] took me about 6 hours to color and such, it's been done like that for months and i haven't patched it or done anything else to it... again, more detail than the pictures lead on

Photobucket

Photobucket
thanks : ] everyone seems to like the mushrooms at the bottom, and i don't know how many comments i got asking me if i was some crazy druggie lol. and if people ask if the vest is snot, i just say it's zombie vomit
Awsome jacket and vest man! I have the same jacket EXACTLY the same one, cant fuckin believe it lol. Currently studding/painting mine, what sort of paint is best on it??
OXBLOODOI

heres my jacket.. not done but its a working progress..
had the leather one for around 9 years

RSS

Latest Activity

Alice Wong updated their profile
Sep 29
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Sep 25
Roofieo joined ZachAttack's group
Sep 22
Roofieo posted a status