Mohawks Rock

Mohawk Living (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Byebye Baby

My School is making my get rid of hawk. I suppose it's been a nice few months - not really long enough to appriciate it fully though. I am…

Started by Hannah Horror

25 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Hannah Horror

Punk Research Paper Ideas?

I'm new to this site, but my girl friend has been on here for a while (shes the only "Alexis"), but I thought this might be a cool first po…

Started by Venom

16 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Khaos

Bubblegum Punk?

Thought it was one thing, someone told me different, just wanted to know the truth. So, why not ask some cool knowledgeable punks like the…

Started by Venom

25 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Alex

Wearing a mohawk to work

A lot of people here in this forum have said that having a mohawk makes it difficult to find a job. This might be the case, but you just ha…

Started by Thomas

0 Feb 8, 2009

So I was at the hospital today

So I was at the hospital today and had the nurses total attention when I came in with me and both my boys Rockin The Hawk today kinda cool…

Started by Rbiker666

11 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by WE R DNA

ever have trouble in school

hey whats up people...i was wondering have yall ever had trouble in school about your hair.....this semster i got this reeeaaaallllyyyyy ol…

Started by Brett

9 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by LenaBean

Business Punk

Now to be brutally honest and because it may not be the Rebel way I'm not sure how most of you might take this but here goes. My style of…

Started by Clint Pearce

29 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by WE R DNA

Comebacks????

What are your comebacks for the people out there who give you shit for no reason. People who yell something at you when your just walking d…

Started by So What

23 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Thomas

how long will it grow?

recently i shaved my head completly bald and im still tearful whenever i see myself. doe any girls here have a shaved head?

Started by Brittany

8 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by CorpseQueen

Mohawks just for the fun of it?

Well lately in my area Ive been seeing a couple guyz with these funny looking mohawks,look like they just have the mohawk just to have it..…

Started by th3 chi3f

58 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Khaos

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile