Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

going to a wedding; what to do with hawk?

so i'm new to the site, but i have a question i feel others with mohawks will understand and be able to help me with. i've asked others, bu…

Started by Kayla

3 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by plastastik

Lowering Drinking Age

The lowering of the drinking age may not be as vital to our non-US members who are used to a lowered drinking age, but I just ran across th…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

15 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by lilithian

Local mormons?

Just curious to see if there are any other hawksters from the 801 out there?

Started by Pinky

3 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Khylie

My hair...

Should me and Pinky do something extreme with my hair with how long it is? I made it look pretty tight when it was even longer last year, n…

Started by Khylie

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Khylie

problems with the hawk and the subway...

I pretty much use the subway everyday (NYC), and I've been noticing that its hard to sit back and relax. I take the 7 train a lot, and all…

Started by M Tom

7 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by M Tom

gladiator helmet / punk mohawk?

I've been thinking of experimenting with my hair. I usually just shave it really short but I want to try out a mohawk. I want my hair to lo…

Started by mohawkdude

5 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Bob

no gbh?!?!?

so the gbh and krum bums show in my town is cancelled. ive been looking forward to this show for months and since money is too important, w…

Started by Liz Strangler

3 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Liz Strangler

Mohawks Rock Mascot?

I've been playing around with the idea that I'd like to see a mascot to represent the site, but the problem is there's way too many ideas t…

Started by Nich

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Giant Mohawk Man

My Pictures

COMMENT THEM! im proud of the jump i did ( i have been wanting to do it for almost a year) ps COMMENT THEM!

Started by Segadoway

0 Aug 30, 2008

Announcing an FAQ Section

Spent a bit of time assembling a few necessary sections for a growing community site such as we have. Here is the FAQ section, which will b…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

5 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Matchstick

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service