Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with My Hawk

Ok I had my mohawk in the past but it was way to thin. It only covered about an inch of my head. What size is recommended by other people?…

Started by Sam

10 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by CorpseQueen

Custom Search Engine and Other Site Upgrades

As you might be able tell, we have been upgrading the site. Here are some of the new features. Your feedback is much appreciated. Custom S…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

0 Aug 28, 2008

Buzz About MohawksRock.com

Started a new section called "Buzz About MohawksRock.com" This came about after finding a nice review Ning wrote about our community back…

0 Aug 28, 2008

Ning Outage Announced Via MohawksRock Twitter Account

Sorry, for the about 30 minute site outage. Ning was working on some repairs in California and the entire network was down. At least we wer…

1 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

Top 10 U.S. States Visiting MohawksRock.com

Just thought I'd post a list for the top 10 U.S. states that visited the site in the last 3 months from May 15 - August 14th. 10) Ohio 9)…

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Matchstick

Top 10 Cities Visiting MohawksRock.com

Just thought I'd post a list for the top 10 cities worldwide that visited the site in the last 3 months from May 15 - August 14th. 10) Sa…

4 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Giant Mohawk Man

A question about Pomade

When I was buying hair glue the other day I saw a wee little canister of this stuff called pomade. I guess your suppose to style your hair…

Started by Matchstick

6 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Giant Mohawk Man

Little old ladies...

has anyone ever noticed that its almost always little kids and old ladies that compliment on "different" hair? when half of my hair was hot…

Started by Cassy

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by CorpseQueen

New to MR

So, just a bit of an intro since I'm new to the site. My name is Paul Coakley, and I am a 24 year old from the Wash. D.C area. My first m…

Started by Mirazh

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by CorpseQueen

mohawk question.....

should i dye my hair before i get the mohawk or after??? if i dye it before then after my hair gets cut and gelled up or waxed up it`ll be…

Started by sammy davis

7 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Cassy

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service