Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best hawks you have seen?

What are some of your favorite mohawks you have seen? Punk bands, artists, friends, whatever...colors, size, thin or thick...have at it. :)…

Started by Sonic Architect

8 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

LOL- Sent Home from school

So, today, i was sent home from school for my "distraction." hahah, i laughed in my principles face when he only referred to it as that. I…

Started by Padula

7 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Clint Casualty

Image: Ear Pull - Anyone for a caption?

A friend sent this to me, and I figured it was odd enough that I needed to keep it somewhere around, the figured I should post it here and…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

2 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

i`m getting a mohawk but i worried ppl will take the piss out of the spots on my forhead

i`ve got hair in the moment that covers my forehead but as i`m getting liberty spikes it will have to come off and reveal the spots that ar…

Started by sammy davis

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

should i get a mohawk????

i`ve got long blonde hair and i want to dy it a different colour and get a mohawk....i`m not sure about it cuz i don`t know what colour i s…

Started by sammy davis

5 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by sammy davis

im bk to every one who r my friend s

soz i ant been on my pc was in the shop getting fixed it all ok now so im bk nd ill email u all sooooo missed chattin with u all its gud to…

Started by nathan palmer

1 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Bob

My Mohawk and the NYC IT Job Market

I was curious, wondering if anyone had any interesting work experiences with their mohawk. For me, I couldn't get rid of my mohawk for a j…

Started by Mohawk Joe

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Mohawk Joe

Why do "THEY" have The C0ntroL aywayZ?

well, i am going back to school (YAYYY! D=) and i admit i am pretty damn excited about seeing some of my friens again, and meeting the NEW…

Started by PiskyPixie

6 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by PiskyPixie

Punk Houses/Squatting

Not that there is such a definition of punk, I am called one. I am an anarchist and obviously have a mohawk. Recently I have been criticize…

Started by Mohawk Joe

19 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Mohawk Joe

So...anybody in Pittsburgh area?

And if so are any going to the Pittsburgh Noisefest this saturday? I have loved Aus-Rotten, and then Behind Enemy Lines since I heard them…

Started by Sonic Architect

0 Aug 18, 2008

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service