Mohawks Rock

Forum Discussions (2,228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DC Punk

Alright...so I live in the DC area. I am starting to think that I was simply born in the wrong generation, because DC had such a STRONG und…

Started by Mirazh in Uncategorized

1 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

Where are my AK people?

Hey, I just joined up a few days ago and was wonderin if there is anyone else from alaska here?

Started by Adam, Mohawked LMT in Uncategorized

1 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Giant Mohawk Man

Finally: A Two Tone 'Hawk

After several failed attempts, I finally managed to do a decent two-toned 'hawk tonight. Base color is bright yellow. Tips are bright red.…

Started by Bob in Mohawk Hairstyling

2 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Giant Mohawk Man

How do you cut a damn mohawk

Okay well here is the deal, I am getting a mohawk for the first time, it is about fucking time I say. I am trying not to fuck it up...to ba…

Started by None of your business in Mohawk Hairstyling

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Nate

A few new pics

A co-worker that is also a photographer took some pics of my hawk. They turned out pretty well i think. Let me know what you all think.

Started by Mirazh in Promotions

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

Maybe thinking of a redo.....

I've come to the conclusion that i think my mohawk is to thin. For awhile it seemed to be about the right width, but with each trimming of…

Started by Mirazh in Uncategorized

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

Selling Your Mohawk on Ebay

So I just found out that some guy is selling his mohawk on eBay. Now I know mohawk rockers have some strange plans, but wow. At least he…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man in Uncategorized

0 Aug 9, 2008

Getting 8 inch mohawk up

Having difficulty getting my mohawk to stay firm. Also having trouble forming it. Any suggestions?

Started by Bob in Uncategorized

3 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

i want that kinda hair

that is long all over for the most part but cut short near the temple. does anybody know where i can find a picture of it so i can bring it…

Started by Violet. in Uncategorized

0 Aug 6, 2008

Just got back from the salon

My 'hawk is all zhooshed! I got the top edge neatened up, got it re-straightened and got some detail put in the sides - stripes in the righ…

Started by Joey in Uncategorized

2 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Joey

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service