Mohawks Rock

Ryan LaRose's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"ditto... except the one about getting shocked by something. Actually my g/fs bro tol…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to dumbest questions from people with no common sense

486 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Grace Wilson

"Yep, I've been through this many times in the 4.5 years I've had my hawk. Best to av…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to I hate you wind,i hate you wind,i hate you wind

18 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Ryan LaRose

"Well since I'm sitting here thinking about it, I suppose a fauxhawk could be useful…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to does anyone hate fohawks as much as i do?????

71 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Patches

"You could maybe put this tattoo design on paper multiple times, and play with a diff…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to Which would look more visually appealing for my tattoo.

6 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Nemean Lion

"^_^"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to Man was left to die from swine flu after 'medics assumed he was a junkie'

23 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by meepymoof

"I'm going to have to side with CorpseQueen here. Whether or not only morons do drugs…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to using glue

48 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Steve

"Wow thank you for this! I've given up on the fan because like you mentioned, Got2b f…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to using glue

48 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Steve

"I wonder when people will open their eyes and realize that unusual expressions of in…"

Ryan LaRose replied Mar 17, 2011 to Man was left to die from swine flu after 'medics assumed he was a junkie'

23 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by meepymoof

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5