Mohawks Rock

All Discussions Tagged 'mohawk' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need tips on a DIY mohawk!

ok so i have come to the conclusion that i am going to get my first hawk. i got this shaver and im not sure how wide i need to make my hawk…

Started by tyler hanke

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by tyler hanke

HELP MOHAWKS ROCK!!

Please, help us design a new logo for the site (it will replace the current one and/or the logo with the 2000th member) __________________…

Started by Khaos

3 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Janielle Undead

Too short mohawk... :(

hey guys I really hope you can help me to fix this... Before I did my mohawk I had short hair, but VERY short just above my neck. Few month…

Started by Zoe Nailhead

3 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Freaky_Ferret

Mohican Drivers!

I got hawked a couple months ago, and just recently got good at fanning the damn thing right. But uh-oh! my hair totally collides with the…

Started by Cadet Cactus

23 May 12, 2009
Reply by Kieran TheBear

Notorious Hair Problems!

Couldn't figure out what group would be the most appropriate, so I'm making this an open forum instead. What issues do you have the most w…

Started by Khaos

26 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by kocii

Mohawk without shavin the sides.

Im still at school and we have a really strict dress code, and im really close to being expelled, so i was wondering how i could do a mohaw…

Started by Liz

16 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Jay-Jay

I'm thinking about getting a mohawk, but where to get it cut?

Normally mom mom'll cut my hair but she doesn't think she can pull this one off, haha. xD I'm looking for something like Kitiey's hair ( h…

Started by Cara

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

fanning my hawk

i usualy get this with my hawk , the front is always more fanned than the back and i get more gaps at the back ...what methods can i use to…

Started by Danny

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Street Rat

Stubborn Cowlick

Hey guys and girls I just got my hawk a few days ago and i'm having trouble my cowlick and back part, its extremely hard to get up and har…

Started by William

7 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Alexis

Byebye Baby

My School is making my get rid of hawk. I suppose it's been a nice few months - not really long enough to appriciate it fully though. I am…

Started by Hannah Horror

25 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Hannah Horror

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service