Mohawks Rock

I don't know if this is true or not but I have heard that you can die your hair with cool aid. Is this true? How long does it stay in? Is it bad for your hair? Etc...

Was just wondeing...
MMFWCL

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It works. Nothing spectacular ofcourse.. it washes out after 1-2 washes I believe... best used on lighter hair, makes for a good holiday hair dye. ie. red/green for christmas... green for patty's day etc. etc.
it really depends ive heard of people having it left in for more than 8 washes but im not sure about the reliability of these claims
apparently kurt cobain used cherryade to get his hair red
i didnt even know there was a product called cherryade
yeh maybe its just a british name, like any kinda -ade is just what americans would call soda.
we have lime-ade... [and band-ades]<------horrible fucking pun!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I'd like to dye my hawk blue with red tips using cool aid. I'm sure that using cool aid is the most ghetto way possible to dye your hair but I don't have any other options.
if all else fails, use rit dye, that stuffs amaizing. a mess but amaizing
Rit dye? Whats that? I've never heard of it.

MMFWCL
its the dye used to make tye dye and shit like that
i used to dye my bangs with koolaid... it worked pretty good. you have you nuke it it the microwave before you put it on your hair, thats what i didanyways. it stayed in for a couple weekks. its proably not the best 4 ur hair... but whateve. lol
~Xtina
i mixed green with bleach till it was a paste texture, it lasted a couple days, and was a bright neon.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4