Mohawks Rock

Ok i just washed all the hairspray out of my hair after having it up for only three days,and i pulled out like a handful of hair.And i was planning on dying it again before i dyed it a normal color.
i have pink "Splat!" brand hair dye form walgreens and i dont think its too good for your hair.
i also have black hair dye,that i was planning on leopard printing the side of my head with[the hair dye came with bleach.]and i was going to fill the spots with green or pink.or both.but now im thinking i should dye my mohawk black,and just dye the sides of my head crazy colors.
would that look dumb?
helppppppp.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uhm it depends on your hair type..if you have super oily hair then you can easily get away with it. its not too bad, if you do it (and your hair doesnt need it) all it does is strip your hair of its natural oils which your hair needs. your natural oils protect your strands and help keep it hydrated. which is why you need to brush your hair well everyday (when its not up) to make sure your strands are getting coated.

so baisically washing everyday can leave you with more dry hair then if you washed every other day, and sometimes even more brittle.

(all hair tips can easily be adjusted for different hair types. everybodys hair is different, and you have to play around with things and find out what works best for YOUR hair)
i heard lotion was good for your hair is this true?
no idea..never heard of it
My hair falls out in chunks.. but I just have a lot of hair.. It's kinda gross though.
But you really don't have much to worry about. It's just normal. Just like.. let it chill for a while, try not dying it for a bit. Because while the hair on the outside of your head is really dead, it's still not good and can make it brittle and crappy.
yes
no
YES!
NO!
I SAID YES GODDAMMIT!
AND I SAID NO FUCK YOU!
GOD DAMMIT NO *twitch*

RSS

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by