Mohawks Rock

ok, so I'm not starting this topic for controversy, I don't want to hear people shouting fuck the troops, fuck the government, fuck the war. shit like that. I don't want to hear you political views. But what I'd like to know is if anyone here has either military experience (past or present), a family member currently enlisted, or are planning to join up.

Just wondering about this because my brother shipped off to Iraq 8 days ago and wanna know if anyone else has a simlilar story

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool, he get deployed at all?
there are a few people on here with experience and are actually in the military
yep to millitary yep to paramillitary yep to mercinary the latter being better pay and conditions .
My best friend in the whoooole world is in Iraq right now. He's a commander of a tank battalion in the Army. I talk to him every day though, so if he dies I'll know. And then I'll be ruined for the rest of my life.

My brother, is only 16 but anyways, says he'd join the military and I told him I'd never speak to him again. He doesn't get why. I'm not anti-military. Shit, they're brave, I'm scared to hold a gun haha. But if anything happened to him I'd be devastated. He's my baby brother. I beat people up that make fun of him.

My ex-friends fiance just died in Iraq a few months ago. I didn't like him, but w/e, still sad. It was his third time back. =[
wow, thats pretty heavy about ur ex, what branch was he a part of?
Not my ex boyfriend haha, my old friend's fiance. Just didn't want you thinking I'm some young ass engaged bitch hahaha NO!

He was a marine.
im trying to join the military. [that means fuck the anarchy related tatoos...]
why
my ex Luke has been away for about a year and a bit now, he's infantry, I get worried because we don't speak that often and it scares me, I just want him home, rockin his hawk not fighting for England and whatever. I'm sure he'll be back soon. i miss him.

he has a kid to look after (not mine) and all his mates, we'd be devistated if he was killed. he always said that he'd wanna go in a freak sex orgy or a car crash not by the hands of the war. i miss him so much.

joining up is no cool thing you know, it'll affect everything you do and the people who you know, espcailly your loved ones.

those soldiers are in my thoughts always
I do hate the government but not the military, they aren't corrupted their just run by corrupt people, they're brave people fighting for their families and deserve more respect. Sorry about your brother being in Iraq. My aunt's in the military
i have a friend in the army, he just came home from iraq and my brothers friend (who is like a brother to me) is currently visiting home from the army, if i heard right i think he might be getting shipped off to iraq soon =/
As long as you dont fuck up hardcore and get arrested for it, you'll be fine!

My dad just retired last week after 20 years. I walked on eggshells for that entire time. My mom was also a very prominent ombudsman and had her own command as well (outside of my dad's job, so two commands, really). Everyone knew who I was and who I was related to (didn't hurt I lived in the same place for a rare 10 years). Even the new boys coming in (from meeting me at work or working with my dad). I had to be careful to stay out of fights (was fairly hard for a while, I have a short fuse and explosive energy, and I tend to get tunnel vision just before the point of no return) and to keep my nose clean on (and off) base.
As long as you aren't growing drugs in the house, dealing, or making bombs, chances are you'll be fine. :-D

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4