Mohawks Rock

is any1 a motley crue or a fan of horror punk coz they what i love at the mo
i change form different styles of muzic

horror punk: murderdolls, wednesday 13, manic spider trash, misfits,ect.......

also any1 who is a fan of lipknot i want you to know ur views of the new album(all hope is gone)

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not into motley crew but horrorpunk is the best genre ever created and the new slipknot cd only had like two good songs the rest were slow or dumb
thats how slipknot always seems to me, they have like 2-4 really good songs, and the rest just is below average thrash metal angry noise. I havent listened to the new album, but psychosocial was pretty good IMO
i like slipknots song called vermillion (?) and that's good, same with eyeless

motley crue rocks

and fiend club by the misfits is my anthem to life!!!
dont like anything you listed save for motley crue.. and a few misfits songs
blitzkid is my favorite horrorpunk band..
Horror punk is amazing freaking music.
psycosocial!!!!!!!!!!
i love motley crue, i saw em live with aerosmith. My dad took me and a bunch of his friends we partied till the crue when on, and we left after they played. It was a sick concert
i think with the last 2 slipknot albums they've seemed to alienate there old fans but have gained new fans that wouldnt have listen to there early stuff. personally i dont mind the new album, theres alot of trash coming out on roadrunner at the minute and this is definatley the best release of the labels bigger bands since machinehead- the blackening which is amazing. i think that slipknot are changing because of the success of stone sour, which has a more mature sound and because 'nu-metal' is a dead genre.

one thing i noticed is that in the subliminal verses theres no swear words, thats not why i listen to slipknot but i think thats still an interesting fact, and makes me think that there striving for a more commercial success
psychosocial!!!!!!!!!!
Calabrese!!!!!!!!!
oh wait, psychosocial is a song right....

well check out calabrese!

az horror punk
yes it is a song, by glorious slipknot!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile