Mohawks Rock

I hate happy goths they think they think that they are so kool becos they think they can blurt out shit and think they can be cool and random when are so fucking annoying

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that was kinda the point i was trying to make, although i did a shabby job admitlley in my drunken state! i guess all genres have a mainstream and a underground division. people mite class marylin as goth because of the way he looks etc but yeh i agree that hes more shock rock and fair play to the guy hes made a mint out of being controversial. i wouldnt class joy division as goth tho ( although i admit i know fuck all about Goth music) i guess there dark, edgy sound is kinda goth but to me they sound more like a dark indie band with there chiming guitar sound and kinda cleanly sung lyrics (i have only heard 1 of there songs tho)

but yeh like i said i know very little about Goth stuff in general but the average music listener wud probably call marylin manson goth bcos thats the image hes tryed to sell himself as
yeah, this topic is stupid! ppl are gonna be different, just be tolerant. im sure ppl are bitching about hawks somewhere.
that is true and definitely
+12

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5