Mohawks Rock

alright everyone time to come clean. speak of ya fetishes name off all you have or think you may have or ones that your curious about. for those of you who think this is a personal subject go fuck yourself dont even bother leavin comments.

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plain ol' sex for the win!
OK.... I'm not into blood... Rather have a woman cuddling with me. I guess I can be a romantic at times.
This is probably the rarest aspect of my sexuality - I have no interest in sex or kissing. I am oddly satisfied without it, in fact never wanted or had it. :D I did say it was rare!

I like pressure or standing on me (only someone in their sneakers or boots - strangley enough I don't like feet). They have to have fun (grin or laugh) and enjoy it for me to feel satisfied. I guess I get a sense of bliss and peace from it.
I agree about the feet thing. But the pressure, I think I know what you're talking about!!! And there is no other way to describe it. haha.

So this seems you are just more geared to intimacy with a person, rather than an act. It's beautiful ( I mean it! )
Smiling and laughing put out good contagious vibes. *zen*
I like the feeling of them holding me in place, at their leisure or with their strength. Most of the time, I'm happy to let someone enjoy their control without resistance - although I also like the idea of resisting and pushing back and then getting overpowered again by them. Passive is nice, but resistance can be fun too.

Yeah, I know what you meaning about people standing on your feet - even lightly it's cool.

Remember one time at school, when I was sitting outside a room waiting and this classmate came along and stood in front of me and right on my shoes. I don't remember it being hard though, just that his sneakers were right up to my ankles, completely enclosing mine under them. He didn't do anything, just kept me pinned while we talked.
I gain satisfaction from seeing others enjoyment (esp. if they can gain it from me, although I'm limited in what I'll let be done with me. heh) - even simple things make me feel happy, like when ppl look into each others eyes and they have that dreamy contentment. Yeah, I'm a soppy one. heh heh

Much as I like sounding saintly - I have my flaws, like everyone. I can be shallow, but in general I look for trust and knowing someone well. Integrity is vital, I don't do well when folk string me along - it's better just to be honest rather than claiming you'll do something for someone else.
i used to be attracted to guys with braces and acne haha.. but ive mostly grown out of it cause fewer guys have those as they get older
I never had either. Have had bad bouts with poison ivy a couple of times. BTW, in my 50 years, I've never even had a cavity.
theres something i forgot, im attracted to nice teeth! but people usually dont agree with me on what nice teeth are haha.. i dont like perfect teeth
ive had poison oak.. shit SUCKS!! me and my best friend had it in the 5th grade and we still had to go to school with it.. covered in pink lotion lmao.. some kid said we had fungus so we chased him everywhere :]
I once chased a kid around school with my blood all over me....but that's irrelevant the real point is you failed to capitalize the first letter of your sentence, i'm afraid the grammar Nazi will have to punish you.
the grammar nazi can kiss my pasty white ass! i cant spell for shit and for some reason i have a hate for capital letters and apostrophes and unfortunately i dont use fire fox when im at home because of stupid dial up..

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4