Mohawks Rock

a lot of ppl think chicks with hawks r gay or dykes wtf totaly not true

Views: 2195

Replies to This Discussion

Well Im a straight guy and to me I just cant stand those barbie clone looking girls because almost none that Ive ever met are cool and down to earth and that's what I like in someone. It don't matter if she's not stick thin or long blonde hair or what not. I personally think that about 95% of the time a mohawk on a girl makes her look SO MUCH BETTER than what most of the general population thinks is a "normal" haircut. If she has a hawk, I can tell right away she has a good personality, she has an adventurous side, easier for me to talk to, and I won't get pre-judged before I say hi. It just shows the girl is not a plastic bitch who focuses on the outside. It just sucks because I've only seen one girl with a mohawk in person, working at a music store, and she was the sweetest person I've ever met. I'd definitely ask out a girl with a hawk over the captain of the cheer squad any day, so fuck anyone who calls you guys "dyke", or "homo" or whatever cause you all know you're a better person than they all are, and in my opinion, a hell of a lot better looking than the barbie who calls you the name. It sucks, i wish my town had less barbie bitches and more down to earth mohawk'd girls.
Im kinda scared about this when i get my mohawk, but I shouldnt care what other people think. I like the down mohawk look, with it just swept to the side. I know people will tell me not to do it, but it is just hair, and it will grow back. Thanks for all the positive things about mohawks on girls when everyone around me is telling me that they arent cool. i might put it up once in a while just for fun. but i cant wait to get it!
Nothing to be worried about. More opporunity to get compliments than anything else! Compliments, from any person, are always a confidence booster. You seem to have a good attitude about it, too, and that will help you out so much!

Trust me! You'll fall in love with it - and when it comes to love, it doesn't really matter what the strangers think.
Okay... I absolutely LOVE all the responses in here. First... I think it is ridiculous that people assume sexuality based on how you style strands of dead protein sprouting from your scalp.

Also... I *am* gay. And THIS is what it took for them to get it?! I always used to hate having people say "You're too pretty to be gay."/ "You don't look gay." WTF?! Gay doesn't always have a look! Are you saying I have to be ugly to enjoy sex with women? I mean, if I judge by the men saying it, yes that is apparently a prerequisite! But, I do... And I am not ugly.

I am a stripper. Not the ugly, old, drug-addicted kind either. A young, pretty, sober (save for alcohol,) one! I was terrified to get my Mohawk because of my job actually. But I finally said screw it and got it. I wear it down at work, and no one can really tell. And the ones that find out think it is furking sweet. I even make more money now because I FEEL beautiful. I have never felt so feminine in my life! And it is because I think their is something sexy about women who don't do something just because they are supposed to (By society's standard.) Confidence is one of the sexiest things EVER.

I also have 9 tattoos (Including a gay pride chest piece), 17 piercings, wear boys clothes/alternative fashion, watch football, drink beer, belch, play sports and can kick the ass of most of the men I know... But my hair... Now THAT'S what sold them!
you are so right, confidence is VERY sexy! rock on venomousrose!
i've definately had alot more girls come up to me and ask for my number and shit then before when i had a pixie.
which is fine with me because i'm bisexual, but i hate the stereotype.
If i had a rainbow hawk maybe, but the assumption of the hawk = dyke really bothers me. .
i got dyke way before i got my mohawk. a friend told me people would ask him if i was gay my sophomore year and i had long hair then. then i got a pixie/chelsea cut and more people said i was gay. i haven't heard anything now but i'm sure people think i'm a dyke which i'm not. but it stopped bothering me a long time ago. what bugged me more was when i had my pixie type hair people thought i was a dude, even when i was wearing girl clothes. like obviously girl clothing. but whatever if you're not the picture of girlyness people think you're gay.
Wow, I'm really loving all the feedback in this.
Girls with mohawks almost always look gorgeous, and it just adds something extra to look at.

I'm getting my mohawk soon, and I was worried about the assumptions people would make. After thinking about it I realized anyone who makes assumptions about me because of my hair isn't worht my time.
I've had my hair every colour of the rainbow, and I dressed extremely different than everyone else that I knew, and I never had any problem with that.
I don't see why having parts of my hair buzzed would be any different.

Much love to all the chicks rocking hawks!
Reading all of these responses from you guys just goes to further cement my want of getting a mohawk. If not only to completely mindfuck those ignorant pricks that have such narrow views as to what is beautiful and "feminine".
right on Aimee Savoy! make your own 'beautiful and feminine'!!!
nope. people have actually told me i look better with short hair and wierd with long hair. i feel way more femine with with a mohawk. idk, society has a skewed interpetation of beauty.
when i first cut all of my hair off i had my fair share of names thrown at me.do i think i look like a dyke though. HELL NO. i love my hair!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4