Mohawks Rock

so i was reading one of the discussions about "why is almost every girl on here cute?"
and i saw a reply that said something about makeing it into the top ten on the site. while i tried to make a top ten for laughs and a good time for all... some thought it was a bad idea, and refferenced it to hitler and the holocaust... so i guess no more top ten... just a discussion

haha so fuck it... who do you think is attractive? theres not gonna be a deffinant top ten or anything like that. just simply talking about who you think is attractive.

YA KNOW WHAT?... IF YOU WANNA MAKE YOUR OWN TOP TEN... GO AHEAD AND POST IT ON HERE! No reason your fun should be stopped by a few people who take life to seriously and see things like this as a horrorible thing that can be related to the holocaust or hitler. Everyone knows that they see people that they think are attractive, not only for their looks, but also people who they find attractive due to their personality, and when i first made this list thats what it was about... "WHO'S HOT TO YOU?" Meant who is hot/attractive to YOU?! who cares what others think... it's your fuckin list. so fuckin shoot me if you dont agree... or just ignore this whole post altogether! it's not that difficult.

thank you

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha oh wow... seriously... your bringing hitler into this? how did a simple fun survey turn into this?

and you have good points, i wont deny that... but if you dont like the post, then ignore it. thats all i'm gonna say
it wasn't meant to hurt anyone or anything like that. its simply just a fun little thing to do. sorry if it offends ya
true. well next time, i'll do that
I think if we all were to agree at the end of the thread that these ARE the definitive top tens of who looks best or folk should try and become like them - then we'd be in trouble! But we won't I'm sure.

Beauty (or Attraction) is most certainly always going to be in the Eye of the Beholder and everyone has their own tastes. Even if they can discuss certain commonalities of reference. They won't really think someone is beautiful in the same way as another does. So an average list of top tens won't match anyone's true ten or anyone's order in all likelihood.

It's as much importance as filling in a questionnaire for market research, we all know that the results will be falsely skewed anyway by factors other than pure attraction. 'Cause this is a social networking site and a lot of folk like each other here on aspects apart from their looks and they'll let that influence their picks. (Sorry, Skully, I've just kinda undermined the result of the thread. heh heh)
ya, i kinda give up. it started out as a fun thing to do... but now i guess i'll just make it "who do you think is hot? not a competition"
I WITHDRAW MY VOTE, not one unattractive girl in this site.
Also spook, where you at st albans folk festival this year?
Except for hillary becker!
+1! I hate that bitch.
+1... dumb fake bitch
If you wanna see exactly how I feel about her look at my coment on her profile. Hahahaha. You'll like it.
Haha. They look....almost unreal they're so crazy stunning.
Khaos
Amanda
Cadet Cactus
Val
Emily Beth
Jessica
Antoinette
Courage in a can
Lovisa

I'm sureeee there are a lot more for my list, but here a a few...
And if I get the time I'll make a list for my dudes.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4