Mohawks Rock

Showing all the different methods and styles, i will be using a number of different people as models, because i just cut off my hawk.
I will be doing:
Liberty spikes( several methods and styles thereof)
Fan( ditto)
Cutting(styles and methods)
I will also do some other styles, of alternative hairstyles.
It will either be on the MR official youtube profile, or a personal one.
Has anyone got any suggestions, or anything they would particularly like to see in the videos?

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

** not enough good ones
UPDATE: i have an editing program (not that i need a good one) and am now searching for a camera.
?
Attachments:
I will do it once i learn how :)
Hmmmm well I don't see to many death hawk tutorials. Although its pretty much the same as the orthodox mohawk with just some teasing involved. I always think its nice to have another video out there streaming :)
I am definitely going to do a deathawk tutorial.
I would totally love you for ever if you could do a tutorial on how to do a fan that's like 5 or more inches long. Cause all the one's I've found have been for shorter hawks or for liberty spikes.

and I second the deathhawk tut.
There are tutorials out there, but this will definitely be one of the styles i will be addressing soon.
Just do it with hairspray, a hairdryer and a lot of time. The only real difference between a short and long one is how long it takes you to get it how you want it.
I can never seem to get it to stay together as one solid piece. I can get the sections up no problem but then I get terrible gaps where they meet. Maybe I just fail terribly.
The longer it gets the harder it is to fan, unless you have a really thick base.
That's most likely the problem then ): I've got terribly thin hair.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4