Mohawks Rock

what ya think about a gang dat wears mohawwkz?

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This might have been a better insult if the people reading it could actually understand what you were trying to say...
Damn are you bitc** gonna be on my ass allday jump off my nuts and go jump out a window lol.... see I know how to spell soo stfu wigga lmao...
I feel soo famous with u beoches on ma ass.It feel like Im Mon TMZ lol kiss my brown ass lol
hey val how does it feel to follow me allday? u a loser
lol stop readn my post and dez bitchez are making fun of my wording when I do it on purpose... You girls are acting dumb because I know ya know what im writing soo most of you people on this topic need to take they panties out a bunch and stick to the topic.... yea go get your education and mind ya business G lol... You love smelling asses? lol
let me guess... you're 13 and/or retarded? Seriously man, i knew New Yorkers were vacuous assholes, but you certainly prove it. I suggest you stop being sexist towards the girls here if you wish to have any sort of credibility or be taken seriously. btw jets suck, knicks suck, yankees suck lol just figured i'd put that out there, and on a seperate note i do believe that one who lives in the "hood" and doesn't know about gangs or what it means to be in one is probably (A. a poseur rich kid who tries to rebel and be a badass behind a 'gangsta' charade or (B. has irrational delusions of grandeur all culmintating into a misguided attempt to be accepted into the criminality that surrounds him, and for that i would say get some help

just think about what i told ya, G aight?!
You want people to stop reading your posts, but you keep posting topics and asking questions...

The answers are on topic, you're just focusing on certain ones that are "insulting" to your own person instead.
I'm glad I've been at work to miss this mess haha
suk a dick josh im frum da B.x.. Nyc n I am definetly not rich .. n damn come down to NYc talkn all dat shit you'll get ya ass beat im 17 and im not retarded or sexest these bitches just look for any reason to be on my ass... I bet ya lips smell like ass... you kissup... and your a loser for reading the whole post ... mind your business punk ass bitch
you're also a minor lol... and who cares where you're from? and thanks i do consider myself to be a punk!!! and btw you spelled sexist wrong ahahahahahaha!
Trolly McTroll
from troll town
took the midnight troll train goin anyyyywheerrre

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile