Mohawks Rock

Apparently, my liberty spikes, are going to stab somebody in the eye while walking in packed corridors etc.
So yeah combat their argument guys.

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a conversation that helped alot.
Can you people help me right a letter to the school?
Mohawk Satan is a Bi-Polar Anarchist Musician. says:
Give the counter argument that pencils, fingers, erasers, chalk, chalk holders, rulers and all other such items less than two inches in diameter must also be banned for the same reason.
Big McLargeHuge says:
That is a really good argument, the problem is, they arent sticking out at head height as i walk around in packed corridors
Nope, but that wasn't their argument. And if they change their argument to such, then the appropriate response is to request that all objects be above the eye level of all students, faculty, and parents, lest the objects come into contact with the eyes of a 'little person' or person of shortened genetic heratige.
Unless they are over two inches(five centimeters) in diameter, in which case they must have no sharp edges or other surfaces capable of causing injury.
Big McLargeHuge says:
their original argument was along those lines
and my spikes are a lot longer...
So? That makes them safer, as they are easier to see and avoid.
that argument is a good one, i would suggest trying to go on the offense more then the deffence, it leaves you with a lot of different options to go.

you can ask why would they think you would run around trying to poke people in the eye, since its almost impossible to poke someone in the eye with the hair on your head without bending your head and running at them. and the tiny possibility that someone walks right into one of the back ones, which is there fault for not looking ahead of themselves when walking walking.

or ask why the administration thinks that the students are unable to think for themselves that they would possibly get hurt by hair, and what kind of student they think you are for wanting to hurt other students with your hair.(try not to say "if i where to hurt someone i would just punch them"your trying to drive that point without saying it)

you also have the argument that its just hair, the idea of possibly poking someone in the eye in a crowded corridor is as likely as someone mistakenly shoving someone downstairs in a crowded corridor, that they should be more worried about keeping clutter down for the safety of students rather then making people change there hair style.
The thing is that the corridors are so crowded that my back spikes, if i suddenly turn, it might hit someone in the eye.
if i were you i would stress that there's more of a chance that someone is pushed down the stairs then poking them in the eye. also explain how long you have had the hair, and how you have never once poked someone in the eye, or injured anyone for that matter.

but also try and strike a deal with them, like youll try and use less crowded corridors, and if there is an alternative way to get to class you'll take that, but also that you will be weary of your surroundings and try not to hurt anyone.
There are no alternate ways to class.
They would have to be very long pony tails, and my spikes are a lot sharper.
I deffo will.
Oh, and books! and kids flailing their arms around when they get excited, too. That happened to me today - at college. bah.
Flailing=one of the funniest words ever.
If people can wear burkas...which can conceal anything, what is wrong with something that they CAN see and are aware of (for hazards)? No one can miss your fucking head man! I'm sure you aren't going out of your way to hurt people, either. Right? O.o

It could be fought as discrimination, as long as your school (making an assumption, that I feel is close to being right) doesn't have a written policy, they can't force it on to you. They can say what they like, but if it's not a current policy in effect... sucks for them!
I am not sure it is, but until now they have had no problem with my hair.
I would look it up, and if it's not written down ANYWHERE, bring it up with a civil rights board, or something along those lines, if talking to the school doesn't work first.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4