Mohawks Rock

Conflict and Debate (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how can i tell my parents that i need 2 live my own life instead of there's

my parents are the extrem in christian but i like this one girl alot but my parents think shes evil and dont want my hangin wit her that mu…

Started by drew gordon

6 Mar 1, 2010

The iraq war...

Did you know with what the US spent on the Iraq war we could have fed and clothed and educated every child on earth for 30 years?

Started by jubjubs

15 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Nauty Cooper

Wouldn't You Just Love To...

What FIVE things would you fockin love t'do right now I'm making it FIVE so it's harder to choose in no particular order, mine are: 1.…

Started by ★CUNT★

101 Jan 14, 2010

Toker

Gives us all a bad name, I wish he wernt quite so dumb:/ Who all agrees?

Started by jubjubs

11 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by jubjubs

Fuck Warped Tour

No explanation. You should be able to figure it out.

Started by Disgusting

18 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Disgusting

My first show

Let me get started my problem is that my mom is that I don't know what to expect. I want to pogo dance and crown surf the whole 10 yards ev…

Started by Riot

7 Jan 3, 2010

This Entire Movement Has Turned Into a Fashion

That's all it is now, your "punk" if you have a mohawk or wear a bondage belt. It's bullshit, and I hope you all realize that. Not saying t…

Started by Disgusting

4 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Disgusting

yer so fuckin' blind ya have no fuckin' mind yer nazi white-trash yer words come out like shit

i am board so i am gonna go on a random rant if u want to read so i notic some wanna be nazi around here probly just like all of you have.…

Started by mutt

8 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Ezekielpoop

The Obama pool

Gonna start a pool. There's no pot, it's just for A) shits and giggles, and B) to hopefully provoke a more serious discussion. Right then:…

Started by Joey

47 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by sean harper

Anarchy

You know it just has to be posted, What is your guys opinions on this? I Have strong feelings for and against anarchy, but i'm wandering wh…

Started by Oi! Anarko[Punk] Oi!

8 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by sean harper

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service