Mohawks Rock

General (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Narrative essay.

So I have to write a three page narrative essay on anything but politics (well it's less limited than that but she said no war or marijuana…

Started by LenaBean

10 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by LenaBean

thanks for your honesty, I'll think i'll listen to you Chuck.

Started by Jade

0 Sep 1, 2009

What do you think?

I was thinking of bleaching my whole head, dying the mohawk part dark red, the front black, and keep the shaved sides blond. What do you th…

Started by bbqpanties

3 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

Bullying

What do you do when you see someone getting bullied? Do you stick up for them? Do you join in? Do you do nothing? Whenever i see someone g…

Started by Punk's Not Dead

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Fuck Pacifism

Catching out, hoppin a train

so i got the itch to get out, i wanna go fright train hopping. the problem i have no experience on the subject, i have read numerous articl…

Started by Socially Unacceptable

6 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Socially Unacceptable

So it's been a few days...

How's everyone doin'? How was your 4th of July?

Started by bbqpanties

0 Jul 11, 2009

What pets own you?

Because all of us with pets know that they own us, not the other way around. I have a very spoiled: 5ft long redtailed-Columbian boa name…

Started by Janielle Undead

40 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by CorpseQueen

WOWEE

So I saw the most amazing thing today.... a "mullhawk" in person. For those of you who don't know what a mullhawk is, it's a mullet and a m…

Started by bbqpanties

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

How about Palen dropping that news, eh?

So I guess she resigned as governor of Alaska. She wouldn't divulge any reasons other than she has gotten too much press criticizing her an…

Started by bbqpanties

0 Jul 4, 2009

T-shirt stenciling

I'm going to be making my own shirt image with stencils today using fabric spray paint. After the images dries do I have to iron it?

Started by bbqpanties

10 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service