Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mohawk troubles :(

my mohawk has got to the point i cant put it up myself and the hairdressers in my area simply cant, i dont know anyone nearby that can help…

Started by Segadoway

2 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

Couple Of Questions

Hello agian just wondering about a couple of things 1. Is there a limit on mohawk size like how far can you go without looking like a douc…

Started by Bishop

8 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Rbiker666

sitting down with a mohawk

if you have a headrest and your mohawk is spiked up how do you lean back in a way that your mohawk doesn't get squished

Started by Alex

6 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Mirazh

New Punk Videos! from FLASH FILMS

Jay from BROADVIEW GUTTERS sports a sweet mohawk! Check it out at- New Video from - TOUGH AND LOVELY - VACANCIES - JIMMY ZERO - THE NEW LO…

Started by mattmug13

0 Sep 11, 2008

Russia, poor Russia

Wow....anyone read this at all?...Discuss! http://www.rferl.org/Content/Russia_legislation_youth_culture/1181223.html

Started by Mirazh

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Mirazh

repair and maintenance

Hey dudes,my hair is fucking dead,and i really dont want it to break off any more than it already is,im scared to put it up sometimes. any…

Started by Cherry Bomb

11 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by CorpseQueen

Worries about my mohawk...

Well, Ive had my mohawk for a month and a half or so and Im loving it. I have some worries though. I spiked it up as soon as it was high e…

Started by Matchstick

7 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by CorpseQueen

Any Juggalos/Juggalettes out there?

Any fans of Psychopathic Records on this site?

Started by 188 211 88

1 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

ive heard of hairspray and gelatin and glue.

But eggwhites? i can understand its a good solution if your hair is fried due to the protien. and maybe its better for keeping your color i…

Started by Cherry Bomb

2 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

People Who Wear 'Hawks and Intellectual Creativity (A Little Deep)

Warning.... Requires thought. I've noticed of late that people who wear 'hawks tend to be more intellectually creative than the average pe…

Started by Bob

15 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Bob

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service