Mohawks Rock

Sonic Architect's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"it held up fine with shirts and stuff. If your hair can be stood up with just the g…"

Sonic Architect replied May 5, 2008 to A how to instructional video on spiking a mohawk

56 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by crimson bats

"I have heard about this thing but still have not watched it. I have mixed feelings…"

Sonic Architect replied May 4, 2008 to this is verry important to the true punks...

1 May 4, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

"it can hurt sometimes both when i used soap and now with knox. The thicker it is and…"

Sonic Architect replied May 4, 2008 to A how to instructional video on spiking a mohawk

56 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by crimson bats

"I am not so sure I can make this absolute connection. I think most who have mohawks…"

Sonic Architect replied May 1, 2008 to People Who Wear 'Hawks and Intellectual Creativity (A Little Deep)

15 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Bob

"I use a mach 3 razor with shaving cream and shave both with and against the hair whe…"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 28, 2008 to Shaving tips

6 May 2, 2008
Reply by martin

"If she is concerned about the school tell her to talk to them. No use speculating an…"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 27, 2008 to help with mom.

9 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Baby J

"yes. i get many people who like it, many disgusted looks from the pseudo-liberals, m…"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 26, 2008 to Compliments from randoms ?

64 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by foofoo

"If you make a mistake with the know you can get it out easily if you wash quickly an…"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 26, 2008 to 2 Questions

4 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Josh

"interesting. That is a problem I never encountered. New surprises all the time =p"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 25, 2008 to A how to instructional video on spiking a mohawk

56 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by crimson bats

"cool. I do know that it would be white on me too but once it completely dried and h…"

Sonic Architect replied Apr 25, 2008 to A how to instructional video on spiking a mohawk

56 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by crimson bats

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service