Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goals....

What goals do you have? I think goals are one of the most positive things we have available, even if I also think the moment after accompl…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

20 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by ElCuelloRojo

Generation Reversal.

As a 19 year old married mother with a 2 year old, a pink mowie, piercings and ink. Im not what you would describe as "normal". But I go to…

Started by Syd

7 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Bob

Does anyone know how to make your hair grow faster?

I'm just curious. Anything that really works?

Started by Ricky

11 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Cherry Bomb

Dying Your Hair With Cool Aid

I don't know if this is true or not but I have heard that you can die your hair with cool aid. Is this true? How long does it stay in? Is i…

Started by Juggalo MaggotFace

26 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

What is a good length for a descent mohawk?

I recently had to shave my head because my friend thought it would be funny to shave part of it while I was sleeping. I have decided to get…

Started by Ricky

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by PoisonedByTheReligion

Pros and cons of moving to Australia

ive been wanting to move to Australia for a very long time and now that im 18 im seriously considering moving there in a couple years and i…

Started by 188 211 88

3 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by 188 211 88

The Coup happening within the US RIGHT NOW

So for anybody not aware of what happened a few days...for the first time ever a military unit is doing dedicated and active missions on Un…

Started by Sonic Architect

4 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Sonic Architect

Steel spikes

I wanted to show the steel spikes video on this site to my friends... but it seems there is no more link for it ! I would be grateful if so…

Started by Bootsmtl

5 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Segadoway

I want my hawk =[

Ok, so I've been thinking about doing up a hawk for a while now, I couldn't do it over the summer because I worked with little kids.. that…

Started by Erika Hysterica

11 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Erika Hysterica

What is the obsession?

I just want to see if any of my fellow hawk lovers and rockers can answer this... My question is simple. What exactly is so great about tou…

Started by Pinky

13 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Deniz

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service